Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thank God for Tasty Bubbles and Taylor Marie...

It's girls like Taylor who give me the feeling that there is yet hope for the teenaged girls of this world! She's level-headed, strong in her beliefs, doesn't let herself get pushed around, yet gentle and wouldn't hurt a fly. She's not boycrazy, either, and that refreshes my soul.

We're also kindred spirits...we dislike and like so many of the same things you'd think we had the same mother. But the best thing about Taylor is that she's comfortable in her own skin. She knows she's beautiful, but knows how to be graceful, not "flaunt what she's got." She's quite the gal, if you ask me. I consider her one of my best friends. SOOO, when Audrey (her mom) asked me to do her senior pictures, I was pretty excited. Being that Taylor's gorgeous in every way, and then her extreme photogenic skills (which she would promptly deny, if you ask her), equals best photoshoot of my life, hands down. And I've had my fair share!

Audrey came along to be our 'light catcher." She held the reflectors juuussstt right so the light would shine on Taylor's beautifullness. She quickly became obsessed... every snip of light was something to be caught and reflected, and Taylor and I were snickering at her chasing light down hills and around tombstones with all abandon. And when I say all, I mean all.

ALL.
Taylor added her own spice to the mix as well. As well as being a senior, a mother (to her doggie daughter, Sasha), and a best friend, she's gangstah.



Every few pictures while shooting, I would say "Okay, be Taylor!" and she would do things like this. Goof.




Audrey says this is the money shot.


Dad says this is the money shot.


I say this is the money shot.







Her puppy, Sasha, who's just about as close to human as dogs come.

Those are just a few of my favorites. LOVE you Taylor, and all your goofiness and lovliness and sweetness. :)

1 comment:

  1. I think I agree with you as to which one is the money shot. :))

    ReplyDelete