Saturday, September 11, 2010

Special Things...

There are a lot of things I find special to me. Like my Bible Dan got me this last weekend. My husband. My family. My new couches that I like to take naps and read my Bible on. My kitties, and my gecko babies outside (So far there's Laura, who hangs out in our porch lamp, Mongo, the bronco gecko, and several others who live in the bushes, like George, Hubert, Liam, and Nelson).

But... I really like fancy dates. They're pretty special. Like the one me and Dan went on yesterday! Dan got to come home early at around lunch time, so that was nice. We pretty much hung out and got groceries. Then Dan was tired from early P.T. so I decided to let him nap, while I watched a show I recently found out I love: 4 Weddings.

When Dan woke up we decided it was time to get dressed. SO I started getting dressed, but Dan said "Let's not get dressed until the very end so it's a surprise." I thought that would be fun...so off I went to do my makeup (fard, as Dan calls it), hair, etc, and Dan sprayed on his cologne. That I LOVE. It reminds me of the first time I hugged him at the airport, the VERY first time I saw him in person as a couple. Mhhhmm.

Finally, we were all dressed, so I said "Are you ready?" and he said "As ready as I'll ever be!" So I came out of the bathroom and he came out of the bedroom, and we stared at each other and our mouths dropped. He had the butt of a god, and I had the figure of a greek goddess...or something. So then we got in the car, and went to TEXAS ROADHOUSE!

Nobody knows the goodness of a steak until they have a texas roadhouse steak. It's the only thing I've seriously wondered if it will be in Heaven. So we ate. And ate. And ate some more. We ate. Alot.

And then, we drove back to Ross. My favorite clothing store, and the one here is HUGHNORMOUS. Gihormough. And I love it.

Anyway, without further delay....here are pictures for you to enjoy. :) They are in backwards order, because...because that's how they uploaded. And I don't know how to fix it.










Moral of the story: I love my husband. And dates are important, even when you've only been married for six months. And, since tonight is my parents date for their 21st anniversary, they obviously are when you're old, too.

Just Kidding. LOVE YOU MOM! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love you too, Ashlee!! :)) Loved this post, and I laughed HARD when you said "He had the butt of a god, and I had the figure of a greek goddess...or something." Hahahahaaaa!!! You're too funny.

    Love the dress by the way. Glad you had a good time.

    I miss you. :-(

    Your old mama

    ReplyDelete