Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fake Pregnancy Hormone?

Who had this idea anyway? All I  know is that I approve. Thank God for smart people, and sharp needles that I can't even feel.

My appointment on Friday went quite well. The egg on my left ovary had vanished somewhere... I have no idea where. But from what I saw it looked like two on my right ovary. Which pretty much confirms that my left ovary is 'bad' for whatever reason. Which also happens to be weird, since my left ovary currently feels like it might explode.

So far I've been feeling fine post shot. I have heartburn that is so far unrivaled in my life, and had nausea for a couple hours. But now I feel great! When I bend over my ovaries kill me and feel like they're squishing my insides, which I actually like. It's reassuring that something is going on down there. Whether that's completely masochistic or not is yet to be decided ;)

I have a progesterone test scheduled for the 5th and a blood hCG test scheduled for the 12th if I don't already know by then. Now entering: Wait Mode. This is generally the part where I struggle the most with keeping my eyes on Jesus, so prayers for the next two weeks or so are very appreciated :)

I had a sort of revelation today during the morning service. Pastor was talking about how to bear your burdens. Romans 8:28 has really been on my mind more this last week, and it just worked together with the sermon this morning. This actually CAN be a blessing... it doesn't have to be a burden...

It kind of blew my mind.

Also, I've had some interest in me possibly doing a series on fertility in general from the medical side. There's a lot of info out there but it's all scattered and it's impossible for someone without medical training to know what's true and what's myth. I would also probably do a series on charting How To's. Even if you already know how to do it and have already read "taking charge of your fertility", you might be interested in this as well.

Thank you friends and family. Your prayers are working!!! I love them and you will never quite know how much I feel them unless you manage to hack my brain. I'm praying that my 'feeling' about this month will be quite correct. I've had 'feelings' before so that doesn't necessarily mean anything. But I feel good about this month and I'm praying my feel good turns into babies. ;)

And can I also just say... thank the Lord for Christmas music!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment